BUFFALO, N.Y. - WGRZ-TV, the Gannett owned NBC affiliate in Buffalo, New Yorkhas created a Storm Team 2 weather app for iPhone, iPad and Android mobile ...
Assembling an NFL schedule with 32 teams, bye weeks and at least one prime time appearance for every club is no easy task. The painstaking work in crafting a schedule that works has been well documented. However, since the league instituted the 13-week Thursday night prime time schedule in 2012 there are a handful of teams that have been handed a big disadvantage in terms of preparation time for ...
MTB.N ) will put a comprehensive plan in place to fix problems with its anti-money laundering policies that had caused regulators to put a hold on its $3.7 billion bid to buy Hudson City ...
69.2°F Partly Cloudy
Some movies have such good set-ups, that they are virtually assured to be something of a let-down when it comes time for the follow-through. Jonathan Mostow's "Breakdown" is such a movie. The opening is very reminiscent of the superior Dutch thriller "The Vanishing" (later remade by the same director into a thoroughly disappointing American film), where a husband and wife are on a trip, and the wi ... ...
Did I hear right?
Our nuclear programmes are completely transparent. But we are ready to show greater transparency and make clear for the whole world that the steps of the Islamic Republic of Iran are completely within international frameworks. The sanctions are unfair, the Iranian people are suffering, and our (nuclear) activities are legal. These sanctions are illegal and only benefit Israel.
Iran's president-elect was speaking after his historic election victory.
JW Marriott, Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf
This luxury establishment is located in Summerlin, a golfing community about a 15 minute drive northwest of the Las Vegas ...Keep reading
Record Your Vote
Should tax havens be forced to lift their shroud of secrecy?
Buffalo BreezeBuffalo Breeze – Late Breaking Buffalo News Bureau
The Buffalo Breeze is essentially a local Buffalo newspaper, but with a national and international perspective, designed to provide readers with a one-stop shop for Buffalo, national US, regional, and world news coverage, weather and sports information, with live updates on breaking business stories, and what's happening in the financial markets.
The biggest advantage we have is that we are an online newspaper, which means we are constantly refreshing our stories as more and more information comes to hand. Often when a story breaks the initial details are sketchy.
We and our sources around the world work hard to gather more information, verify facts, and provide a perspective of the major stories. Expert opinion often accompanies our articles to better inform readers, and provide a more complete understanding
of the news we deliver.
Financial markets and business reports are regular features as we pin down what's happening, and constantly refresh stock market indice readings, dollar currency rates, and breaking business news reports. Our world sports coverage is a priority, as is our regional news.
We like to think if you're looking for breaking news out of Buffalo, New York, the United States, or the world, you'll look for it first at the Buffalo Breeze.
Daredevil Nik Wallenda, who crossed Niagara Falls on just a 2-inch-thick cable last year, has announced that he will walk across the Grand Canyon on June 23, and this time, he won't be wearing a safety harness.
At 1,500 feet above the Colorado River, the sky-high stroll will be Wallenda's highest walk ever, reports the New York Daily News.
The self-proclaimed "King of the Wire" said the plan to walk across the Grand Canyon is "just another one in the bucket list".
The 34-year-old, a member of the funambulist family the Flying Wallendas, said this stunt will be more thrilling that the last.
The network required the daredevil to complete the record-breaking journey across Niagara Falls at 200 feet with a tether - an obligation Wallenda blasted as a serious "setback".
Wallenda said it was his dream to walk over Niagara Falls since he was about 5 or 6 years old, but part of that dream was taken away because he had to wear that harness.
The Discovery Channel will televise the wirewalker's latest antics, which are set to take place in a remote area of the Grand Canyon run by the Navajo Nation, which has consented to the event.
Wallenda said he is in the midst of rigorous training in Florida, where he is using wind machines to mimic conditions at the national park. ...
- First lady raises eyebrows with hair do in Belfast
- New Twitter account casts Taylor Swift as feminist
- Facebook looking to partner with Samsung to boost mobile advertising sales
- Helen Flanagan robbed after tweeting she was alone at home
- What workers hate about work culture at Facebook
- Obama welcomes Iran's election of moderate president
- No breakthrough in talks between UK and Ecuador over Assange
- Leaders of G8 call for peace in Syria and pledge humanitarian aid
- Obama proposes further US Russian nuclear arms cut
- US women in all combat units by 2016 Pentagon
- NSA surveillance revealed abandoned al-Qaedas NY stock exchange bombing plot
- Emily VanCamp on Living in New York Working with Samuel L. Jackson and the Intimidating Set of Captain America
- Like father like daughter Joe Torres gal bravely catches tot dangling from store awning
- Did a missile bring down TWA Flight 800 off New York Former investigators urge probe reopened based on new evidence
- Car jumps onto NYC sidewalk hurts 8 man arrested
- Federal Reserve says it will maintain pace of bond purchases
- Nvidias stock jumps on license plan Wall Street eyes Apple
- Federal Reserve Stimulus Program to Stay in Place
- Malaysias 1MDB plans US$1 bil. initial public offering Dow Jones
- Federal Reserve more optimistic about US economy keeps stimulus program unchanged
- Shenzen to be first Chinese city to begin carbon trading
- Community radio reporters acting as climate change communication agents in Central India
- Parenting and home environment can influence kids health
- Ethiopian sacred forests sold to Indian tea producer
- Earthworks effect on environment irreversible
- 14 killed in attack on UN headquarters in Somalia
- UN headquarters in Somalia attacked
- Assange to stay in Ecuador embassy even if charges are dropped
- Model Caprice Bourret set to star in reality show
- Cricket Australia rejects Channel Nine claims of influencing team selection
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Buffalo Breeze headlines delivered to your inbox.
- Storm Team 2 App
- NFL scheduling in need of regulations
- MT Bank to fix anti-money laundering flaws Fed says