There's little debate that Buffalo's new coaching staff has successfully hit the reset button on the team's attitude and approach in preparing for a football season. Their methods are in stark contrast to what came before them. But players can only hear the message coming from the coaching staff for so long. Fortunately for Marrone and his staff the veteran players have already ...
The defense appeared to have the better of the play in Tuesday's OTA session for the Bills, but Buffalo's top receiver was the headline ...
in the second round of the 2013 NFL Draft, the team knew they were bringing in an explosive defensive talent that possessed the speed and versatility that the new staff has revered in each of its acquisitions. With the signing of his rookie deal last Wednesday, the team officially has the talented linebacker under contract. At 6'3" 238 lb., the California-native has 4.68 speed and is ...
70.9°F Mostly Cloudy
Winds: From the WNW at 2.0 MPH Gusting to 2.0 MPH
Cape Fear (1962) [DVD]
Cape Fear is a single-minded thriller about a civilized man's forced descent into violence in order to protect his family from a sadistic monster. It is fueled by the same ideology that drove Michael Winner's Death Wish (1974), that is, in some cases, violence is the only answer. This ideology makes for a disturbing, evocative undercurrent, but no matter how repulsive it looks on pa ... ...
Did I hear right?
Nothing will ever completely replace playing the game I love, however I feel like I'm starting a new adventure and I'm genuinely excited about what lies ahead. I'm fortunate to have been given many opportunities throughout my career and now I feel it's my time to give back.
The world's best known footballer was speaking after formally announcing his retirement.
Le Meridien Dubai
I had taken a rental car from Abu Dhabi and driven up to Dubai, a trip of about 140 kilometres. ...Keep reading
Record Your Vote
Do you take the threat of North Korea seriously?
Buffalo BreezeBuffalo Breeze – Late Breaking Buffalo News Bureau
The Buffalo Breeze is essentially a local Buffalo newspaper, but with a national and international perspective, designed to provide readers with a one-stop shop for Buffalo, national US, regional, and world news coverage, weather and sports information, with live updates on breaking business stories, and what's happening in the financial markets.
The biggest advantage we have is that we are an online newspaper, which means we are constantly refreshing our stories as more and more information comes to hand. Often when a story breaks the initial details are sketchy.
We and our sources around the world work hard to gather more information, verify facts, and provide a perspective of the major stories. Expert opinion often accompanies our articles to better inform readers, and provide a more complete understanding
of the news we deliver.
Financial markets and business reports are regular features as we pin down what's happening, and constantly refresh stock market indice readings, dollar currency rates, and breaking business news reports. Our world sports coverage is a priority, as is our regional news.
We like to think if you're looking for breaking news out of Buffalo, New York, the United States, or the world, you'll look for it first at the Buffalo Breeze.
Daredevil Nik Wallenda, who crossed Niagara Falls on just a 2-inch-thick cable last year, has announced that he will walk across the Grand Canyon on June 23, and this time, he won't be wearing a safety harness.
At 1,500 feet above the Colorado River, the sky-high stroll will be Wallenda's highest walk ever, reports the New York Daily News.
The self-proclaimed "King of the Wire" said the plan to walk across the Grand Canyon is "just another one in the bucket list".
The 34-year-old, a member of the funambulist family the Flying Wallendas, said this stunt will be more thrilling that the last.
The network required the daredevil to complete the record-breaking journey across Niagara Falls at 200 feet with a tether - an obligation Wallenda blasted as a serious "setback".
Wallenda said it was his dream to walk over Niagara Falls since he was about 5 or 6 years old, but part of that dream was taken away because he had to wear that harness.
The Discovery Channel will televise the wirewalker's latest antics, which are set to take place in a remote area of the Grand Canyon run by the Navajo Nation, which has consented to the event.
Wallenda said he is in the midst of rigorous training in Florida, where he is using wind machines to mimic conditions at the national park. ...
- Nikki Sixx lashes out at Kim K for promoting make-up line during Okla. tornado
- Facebook considered social burden by teens Study
- CA considering social media policy after Warner Twitter rant
- Risky behaviour starts young on social media survey
- Rob Ford Charbonneau and the dark side of social media
- Dozens killed as tornado hits Oklahoma
- US president lauds Thein Sein for Myanmar reforms but urges end to violence against Muslims
- U.S. dollar slips against euro after Fed official remarks
- Oliver tops 110m hurdles at World Challenge Beijing
- FBI asked to track hate crimes against Sikhs
- Moscow safer than New York Russian minister
- Video Anthony Weiner running for New York mayor
- Court Rules Vacation Rental Site Illegal In New York
- NJ diner manager charged in plot freed on bail
- City College brings back ROTC
- GrubHub and Seamless to merge
- Actavis buying Warner Chilcott in $8.5bn deal
- U.S. dollar slips against euro after Fed official remarks
- T. rex cousin fed more like falcon than crocodile
- Morgan Stanley to sell Indian private banking arm to StanChart
- Lily Cole to recieve honorary doctorate
- MPs blast failure to quantify success
- Griff Rhys Jones on desecration of countryside
- Griff Rhys Joness letter in response to Jeremy Leggett on renewable energy
- Creating a debate on sustainable tuna fishing is the first step towards change
- ESPN layoffs 7000 workers as TV rights fees rise
- Microsoft launches all-in-one home entertainment system Xbox One
- Paulina Rubio to be judge on `X Factor
- Paris Hiltons beau shoves harassing female fan at Cannes
- Simon Cowell to be flanked by 3 female judges in new X Factor season
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Buffalo Breeze headlines delivered to your inbox.